Front Office Receptionist
- Admin - Operations
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Insights Consulting, Inc., voted by our own employees as an Indianapolis Star Top Workplace, is currently seeking a Front Office Receptionist. Insights Consulting, Inc. employs over 350 employees and provides support to adults and children who have unique strengths and are challenged with an intellectual or developmental disability. Insights also provides mental health counseling to the Indianapolis community. The Front Desk Receptionist will serve as the "first point of contact" for our organization and will support the administrative team members working in the office on a day to day basis.
The Front Office Receptionist is a full-time, Monday – Friday position requiring a dedicated and dependable individual responsible for opening and closing the office each day, ensuring front office duties are completed efficiently and timely, including general light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, and generally keeping the office/lobby neat and tidy. This position requires the ability to multi-task; greeting visitors & staff, assuring guests are welcomed and their questions are answered, routing calls to the appropriate recipients, taking and delivering accurate messages, generally coordinating the flow of office traffic on a daily basis.
- Face Coverings are Required
- Social Distancing is in place
- Limited access to the building
- All transactions are contactless
- Window to reception remains closed
- Disinfecting agents and PPE provided
What we Offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Additional Insurance Options
- Opportunity to work independently
What we Require:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Be friendly and outgoing while also presenting in a professional manner
- Demonstrate strong telephone skills -ability to operate a multi-line switchboard, good phone etiquette, answer multiple calls at once, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain employee and visitor confidentiality
- Work cooperatively with the administrative team, other staff & team members, as well as with the consumers and families supported by Insights Consulting, Inc.
- Communicate accurately and effectively
- Have a willingness to accept direction with an ability to work independently and efficiently as a member of a self-directed team
- Have working knowledge with office equipment such as scanners, copiers, etc.
- Be able to pass a skills test, demonstrating proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office programs such as WORD, EXCEL, and Outlook Calendar
- Have the ability to master our Valant Scheduling System, the electronic client scheduling system used for our mental health clinic
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with accuracy
- Have a positive and considerate attitude, respectful of values and varying lifestyles in a non-judgmental and non-interfering way, and have an empathy for the individuals we support
To apply, please visit our website at https://insightsonline.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/
For questions please contact Amanda Davidson, HR Coordinator at email@example.com or call our office at (317) 396-0683.