RNs or LPNs
- - Residential
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
We are currently looking for an RN or LPN to come aboard and have a flexible and very part time schedule to join our team. This person will be provided with all of the materials necessary to carry out our already established Medication Administration Class that is offered 2 - 3 times a month. The class will call for 2 hours of your time each time it is offered.
Insights Consulting, Inc., named one of the Top Work Places to work by The Indianapolis Star, provides support to adults and children throughout Indiana who have unique strengths and are challenged with an intellectual or developmental disability. We are currently searching for qualified RNs or LPNs to work with our Health & Wellness Team. The RN or LPN position will start at 12-14 hours per week with some flexibility, and a potential to grow to larger case load. This qualified professional will work as part of the existing Heath & Wellness Team providing medically required supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental challenges who live in our Residential sites.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- RN or LPN License is required
- Experience with ID/DD population is preferred
- Dependable vehicle, a valid driver's license, and proof of current auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a TB screening
- CPR/First Aid certification is required, Insights will provide this training to those not currently certified
- Must have the ability to accept direction balanced with exceptional independence and ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding & acceptance of people with various backgrounds, lifestyles & values
- Must demonstrate a true desire to make a difference in the lives of others
To apply: Please visit our website at www.insightsonline.net
For questions: Please contact Amanda Ramey, HR Coordinator at email@example.com, or call our office at (317) 396-0683.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts