Entry Level - Data Entry Clerk
- - Admin
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full-time employees are eligible for PTO, health, dental, vision, life, 401K, FSA, and other supplemental benefits.
The Data Entry Clerk is an administrative, salary, non-exempt position. The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for Personnel Data & Compliance and is a team member of Insights Consulting, Inc., providing support to the therapeutic, residential, and related/contracted services teams.
This position will focus on securing, organizing, and tracking personnel data and documentation, for purposes of ensuring regulatory compliance. This is a very collaborative position focused on employee relations with all current and incoming employees and requires a high level of organization as well as the ability to multi-task while providing thorough follow through for each assigned task. When there is more than one Data Entry Clerk – each will be trained globally on all responsibilities but will be assigned and accountable for specific outcomes.
This Data Entry Clerk role also participates as an integral part of the Business Operations/Human Resources Team. Data Entry Clerk position provides pre-hiring and post-hiring support, running reports and following up with staff on needed documentation, filing, mailings and other administrative needs, as well as overall support to the entire organization.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources or Labor Relations is preferred.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible human resource and labor relations experience is preferred
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational, training and negotiating skills
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with employees from senior management to the frontline.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to effectively interface with all levels of management
- Experience with confidential matters and business decisions High Level of organizational skills
- Ability to maintain databases, all personnel files to include daily filing, assembling and mailing information, creating reports, and responding to phone calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with the HR department and all lines of business
- Ability to pay high attention to detail and provide thorough follow through while handling multiple tasks
- Experience working with and supporting a large nonexempt & management employee population
- Strong computer skills
This is a full-time position, generally performed within the Insights Consulting corporate office with occasional local travel expected for off-site training or networking opportunities as necessary
This position requires the employee to work Monday – Friday during regular business hours, with the standard expectation being 8 hours per day/40 hours per week; however, based on the needs of the organization some flexibility is required
This position will routinely involve the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines and requires the ability to read, write, and do basic mathematics
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to talk and hear, and will frequently be required to stand, walk, bend, or kneel.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Some filing is required; therefore, this position also requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stoop as necessary while also requiring the physical ability and stamina to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts