Feel Appreciated and Make a Difference! Team Leader Positions Open Sign On Bonus
- - Residential
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full-time employees are eligible for PTO, health, dental, vision, life, 401K, FSA, and other supplemental benefits.
Insights Consulting, Inc., named one of the Top Work Places to work by The Indianapolis Star, is currently searching for qualified Team Leaders. Insights Consulting, Inc. provides residential and respite supports to individuals with intellectual and devopmental disabilities. The Team Leader provides direct care and managerial support to assigned sites and to the individuals we serve. Team Leaders are also responsible for ensuring the record keeping of each assigned site is complete and that all programs are implemented effectively. Additionally, Team Leaders contribute in the development of program planning and ensure that the philosophies and values of Insights Consulting are reflected in the provision of day-to-day supports and services.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Dependable vehicle, a valid driver's license, and proof of current auto insurance
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and a TB screening
- CPR/First Aid certification is required, Insights will provide this training to those not currently certified
- Supervisory or management experience; preferably in the area of intellectual disabilities
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Social Services, providing direct service to individuals who have intellectual disabilities
- Bachelor Degree preferred; preferably in related field
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding & acceptance of people with various backgrounds, lifestyles & values
- Physical ability & stamina to independently provide assistance to individuals (transferring, lifting/pushing wheelchairs, physical behavior interventions, etc.)
- Willingness to assist with personal hygiene, perform light housekeeping, cooking, community outings, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a self-directed team to maximize quality supports to the individuals we serve
- Must demonstrate a true desire to make a difference in the lives of others
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts