Make a Difference & Change Lives w/ Insights Consulting, Inc. Now offering a Sign On Bonus!
- - Residential
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full-time employees are eligible for PTO, health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and other supplemental benefits
For the 7th consecutive year, and 8th year overall, Insights Consulting, Inc. has been named among Indy Star's Top Workplaces, ranking #2 among midsize employers in Central Indiana for 2018! Apply today if you would like to join this amazing team of individuals working together to make a difference and change lives one day at a time.
Providing residential and respite supports to individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities, Insights Consulting, Inc. is currently offering a sign-on bonus for qualified Team Leaders. Our Team Leaders provide direct care & managerial support to their assigned site(s) and to the individuals we support. Not only do our Team Leaders help develop and implement the day-to-day programing for their site(s), they also play an integral role in building & shaping the individual teams of DSPs working at their site(s). Some experience managing employees and providing direct service to individuals with disabilities is preferred; however, if you are a responsible and organized person with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others, and you can meet the qualifications & requirements below – please take a moment to visit our website, learn a little about us and submit an application - we would love to talk with you!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Dependable vehicle and proof of current auto insurance
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and a TB screening
- CPR/First Aid certification is required, Insights will provide this training to those not currently certified
- Supervisory or management experience; preferably in the area of intellectual disabilities
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Social Services, providing direct service to individuals who have intellectual disabilities
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding & acceptance of people with various backgrounds, lifestyles & values
- Physical ability & stamina to independently provide assistance to individuals (transferring, lifting/pushing wheelchairs, physical behavior interventions, etc.)
- Willingness to assist with personal hygiene, perform light housekeeping, cooking, community outings, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a self-directed team to maximize quality supports to the individuals we serve
- Must demonstrate a true desire to make a difference in the lives of others
To apply, please visit our website at www.insightsonline.net
If you have questions, please contact Amanda Ramey, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (317) 396-0683.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts